2002 Aug 12 21:05

[vox-tech] Need Help

This is non-technical and I am sorry if it is inappropriate, and if so,
please inform me.  I have the intention of starting a technical website,
non-commercial, non-profit, and have a few ideas to put on it.  I am
wondering if someone has a stable static IP address that they will allow
me to run DNS off of.  I am not interested in Dynamic DNS for a number of
reasons.  If anyone is willing to help me, I would appreciate an e-mail
. . . likely private unless of course you think it is applicable to
everyone.  Sorry again for this psuedo-spam if it does not pertain to you.

Sincerely,
	Christopher J. McKenzie

	cjm@ucdavis.edu
	mckenzie@cs.ucdavis.edu