2002 Aug 08 17:03

Re: [vox-tech] Suddenly the Dungeon collapses

Re: [vox-tech] Suddenly the Dungeon collapses

harry,

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&th=a331cc811d4e0866&seekm=20020712053348.GA975%40dangerousideas.com&frame=off

p@satan% strings /usr/bin/screen | grep -i collapse
Suddenly the Dungeon collapses!! - You die...

in the screen sourcecode, look at attacher.c:

   #if defined(DEBUG) || !defined(DO_NOT_POLL_MASTER)
         if (AttacherPanic)
           {
        fcntl(0, F_SETFL, 0);
        SetTTY(0, &attach_Mode);
        printf("\nSuddenly the Dungeon collapses!! - You die...\n");
        eexit(1);
           }
   #endif

it's a reference to rogue (and nethack and angband and zangband and...).

pete

begin GNU Linux <gnulinux@rosecomputing.com>