2002 Aug 09 16:01

[vox-tech] Suddenly the Dungeon collapses

[vox-tech] Suddenly the Dungeon collapses

Wrote a simple little 'c' program to find duplicate md5 sums. The
program was cpu and disk intensive. I monitored the program periodically
and make sure I had enough i-nodes and disk space, memory, etc.
Everything was okay other than a very high cpu usage.

After about a half hour the program stopped. Actually ALL my personal
processes stopped.

Instead of the elusive md5 dupe the system left behind these words:

"suddenly the Dungeon collapses!! -You die..."

Uh, can someone explain to me this technical term?