2002 Aug 05 09:26

Re: [vox-tech] looking for wireless NIC recommendations

Re: [vox-tech] looking for wireless NIC recommendations

I second that recommendation.  Have two different wireless Orinoco
networks (Gold and Silver) co-habitating in my place now, and they work
great...  The PCI bridge driver works great so if you use a desktop, you
can avoid using the USB model if you so desire (though I have not tried
the USB one, and cannot comment on the it's worthiness).

- G

begin  Shawn P. Neugebauer quotation: