2002 Aug 02 21:34

Re: [vox-tech] simple X86 question

Quoting David Margolis (margolid@ecs.csus.edu):

> somewhere out there in webland, and i'm not even going to bother searching
> to find it, is a text to leet translator.

apt-get install filters gets you:

       ken,  b1ff, chef, cockney, eleet, fudd, jethro, jibberish,
       jive, kraut, ky00te,  newspeak,  nyc,  rasterman,  studly,
       upside-down

"rasterman" may be funny only to some of us, but "chef" lets you post
syntatical triumphs like this:

Fery guud. Zee sed theeng is I'fe-a guttee su used tu it I cun reed it
veet leettle-a ifffurt. Unyvey, vhee sumeune-a uses l33tspeek, yuoo knoo
thet zeey ere-a ieezeer:
a) Beeeng sercesteec
oor
b) Un ideeut.