2002 Aug 02 11:51

Re: [vox-tech] Partitioning scheme

Quoting Rod Roark (rod@sunsetsystems.com):

> Good observation.  I just tried "find /usr -ctime -30" on my
> RH 7.2 server and was a bit surprised to see no matches.

I forgot to add (in case it wasn't obvious) that one would want
/usr/local to be separate so that it could be mounted read-write, even
if /usr itself is read-only.

--
Cheers,            "Please return all dogmas to their orthodox positions."
Rick Moen                                 -- Brad Johnson, in r.a.sf.w.r-j