2002 Jul 31 18:15

Re: [vox-tech] just learned something about gdb

Re: [vox-tech] just learned something about gdb

in gdb --version "GNU gdb 2002-04-01-cvs", the -tui option gives an
ncurses interface, similar to ddd.  but better.  it's simple, clean and
works on a nice big console.

this is the gdb that's packaged with sarge.  which linux distro are you
running?

this is _totally_ cool.

pet

begin Matt Holland <mdholland@ucdavis.edu>
> [holland@six src]$ gdb -tui mycode.c
> gdb: unrecognized option `-tui'
> Use `gdb --help' for a complete list of options.
>
> Huh?
>
> Matt
>
> Peter Jay Salzman wrote:
> >run (don't walk) to your nearest source code and try out:
> >
> >   gdb -tui mycode
> >
> >pretty cool, eh?  i never saw this before, but i plan on using it alot.
> >
> >i just learned about "colorgcc" too.   will the good stuff ever cease?!?
> >
> >pete

Please don't put my email address in your Outlook addressbook.