January 6: Social gathering
2002 Jul 30 09:33

Re: [vox-tech] Filesystems on linux for kids.

Re: [vox-tech] Filesystems on linux for kids.

> run `tune2fs -J /dev/foo` on each filesystem and then change the fstab
>
> entries to ext3 and reboot, and you've converted to ext3.

Thanks Pete, Ryan and all for your comments and suggestions.  I really did not
realize that going to ext3 was so easy.  I converted Zach's computer to ext3.  I
also have the power button on the keyboard enabled and the power button on the
computer is set for sleep mode.

Thanks again,
Stephen