2002 Jul 26 18:06

[vox-tech] [clausen@gnu.org: Re: quick question about ext2/3 resizing]

the author of parted is working on lifting the "start block" restriction
on ext2/ext3 resizing in parted.

he's also working on "convertfs" -- converting a partition from one
filesystem to another filesystem non-destructively.

there is COOL stuff afoot.

pete

----- Forwarded message from Andrew Clausen <clausen@gnu.org> -----