2002 Jul 20 01:46

Re: [vox-tech] RFC: debian jigdo mini-howto

Re: [vox-tech] RFC: debian jigdo mini-howto

> sigh.  an url would be helpful...
> http://www.dirac.org/linux/debian/jigdo/

I'm working through it, right now.

I'm using the .jigdo and .template files from
ftp://ftp.fsn.hu/pub/CDROM-Images/debian-unofficial/woody/jigdo/
...having found that from the links at
http://www.debian.org/CD/jigdo-cd/ , where the link for "Official jigdo
files for the lastest 'stable' release on CD" disappointingly is still
for 2.2/potato, and one must look to the link for unofficial jigdo files
for "testing".

Though I wonder whether these (found belatedly) might not be better,
given the release announcement(?):

http://us.cdimage.debian.org/jigdo-area/3.0_r0/jigdo/

I honestly don't know.  Of course, the Hungarian site appears to have
the files for i386 only.

--
Cheers,
Rick Moen                      "vi is my shepherd; I shall not font."