2002 Jul 18 16:58

Re: [vox-tech] bare-bones web server

On Thu, 18 Jul 2002, Henry House wrote:
> I have had good experiences with thttpd[*], "tiny" or "throttling" HTTP
> server.

This sounds like something Bill The Cat would say.  :)

Seriously, thanks everyone!  I'm looking into all suggestions, with Boa
emerging as the front-runner.

--nicole twn

***
"That creaking you hear, it's increasingly clear, is my brain--overload,
overload!"--Eddie From Ohio
Visit www.nicolopolis.com ... digital nonsense for a weary world.