2002 Jul 13 14:51

Re: [vox-tech] TeX question: writing a robust fraction macro

Re: [vox-tech] TeX question: writing a robust fraction macro

you can do this with conditionals in latex.  i don't know the
conditionals offhand, but you can test which font is being used to
typeset the current hbox, and use the appropriate kerns.

i know... i know... easier said than done.   i think david soloman's
"the advanced texbook" would have the required conditionals.  that book
has everything...

pete

begin Henry House <hajhouse@houseag.com>