2002 Jul 09 21:36

Re: [vox-tech] linux kernel module tutorial

Re: [vox-tech] linux kernel module tutorial

begin Peter Jay Salzman <p@dirac.org>

> i don't assume much more than proficiency in C.

little fib.

after thinking about it, i guess i assume you've read either the first 2
chapters of the linux kernel module programming guide or the first 8
pages of o'reilly's "linux device drivers", chapter 2.

but with a little esoteric knowledge, even that's not crucial to
understanding the demos.

pete