2002 Jul 06 20:35

Re: [vox-tech] php install issue

--with-pgsql should point to the base install directory for
postgres, not to any particular /lib or /include.  So you
might try --with-pgsql=/usr, and if the includes are still
not found then you can try something like
--with-extra-includes=/usr/include/pgsql.

Do "./configure --help" to see what the choices are.

Hope this helps.

-- Rod
   http://www.sunsetsystems.com/