January 6: Social gathering
2002 Jul 02 01:34

Re: [vox-tech] Question: mod_dav.1.0.3 + apache.1.3.26 and CR/LFissues w

Re: [vox-tech] Question: mod_dav.1.0.3 + apache.1.3.26 and CR/LFissues w/ MacOS+MSWin

Though I would still like an elegant solution, I have something that does
what I need with on-the-fly line termination for dav served html or text
files to match the connecting client's OS.

This is unweildly and is rather brutish, so I am still interested in
other responses...

Thanks!

-ME