2002 Jul 01 15:25

Re: [vox-tech] digital camera recommendation?

Re: [vox-tech] digital camera recommendation?

Wow, that's a nice looking camera.  A google search turns
up this review:

http://www.steves-digicams.com/2001_reviews/qv4000.html

By the way I've been playing with Gallery
(http://gallery.jacko.com/index.php) which is a nice tool
for orgainzing and showing your photos online.

-- Rod
   http://www.sunsetsystems.com/