2002 Jun 28 18:05

Re: [vox-tech] Re: Part Way Into X

You might want to be on the lookout for some hardware piece
failing, such as a hard drive.  My wife's machine was very
recently experiencing some random problems.  I realized it
was probably the hard drive after seeing unexplainable
filesystem corruption errors, and just barely got things
backed up in time.

She has a new hard drive now.   :-)

-- Rod