2002 Jun 28 14:33

[vox-tech] Disk Errors?

Title: Message
Hi Guys,
I was cheking the status of my RedHat Server and I found this.  Does anybody know the meaning of these disk errors?
BTW this is the end of the output of "dmesg"
 As always Thanks a lot!
Alfredo

ISO 9660 Extensions: RRIP_1991A
SCSI disk error : host 0 channel 0 id 0 lun 0 return code = 28000002
Current sd08:07: sense key Hardware Error
Additional sense indicates Internal target failure
 I/O error: dev 08:07, sector 410652
ISO 9660 Extensions: Microsoft Joliet Level 3
ISO 9660 Extensions: RRIP_1991A
SCSI disk error : host 0 channel 0 id 0 lun 0 return code = 28000002
Current sd08:07: sense key Hardware Error
Additional sense indicates Internal target failure
 I/O error: dev 08:07, sector 98334
SCSI disk error : host 0 channel 0 id 0 lun 0 return code = 28000002
Current sd08:07: sense key Hardware Error
Additional sense indicates Internal target failure
 I/O error: dev 08:07, sector 98336
SCSI disk error : host 0 channel 0 id 0 lun 0 return code = 28000002
Current sd08:07: sense key Hardware Error
Additional sense indicates Internal target failure
 I/O error: dev 08:07, sector 98338
[allo@rio log]$