2002 Jun 28 12:55

Re: [vox-tech] Pointer Trouble with Touchpad

Re: [vox-tech] Pointer Trouble with Touchpad

tpconfig is awesome if you have a symantics touchpad.  i couldn't live
without that utility.  touch-to-click on by default is the dumbest idea
ever.  it may or may not resolve your sensitivity issue (i would guess
that it will), but you will definalty benefit from having it on there, as
there are a lot of neat tweaks you can perform with it (though i only use
it to turn off tapping).  i don't use gpm,
but if you, load tpconfig first (ideally in an init script).

i have the following in /etc/rc.d/rc.local (on a slackware machine - i
don't know where exactly it will go on your box).

/usr/local/tpconfig --tapmode=0

Dave