2002 Jun 28 12:50

[vox-tech] Pointer Trouble with Touchpad

[vox-tech] Pointer Trouble with Touchpad

I thought I had this set up just right, but I have some wierd pointer action
going on with my laptops touch pad.  The pointer works fine then it will jump
to the bottom of the screen and the touchpad is also a little too sensitive.
I am going to try out tpconfig for that.

My Settings for XF86Config are=

Section "InputDevice"
	Identifier		"Mouse0"
	Driver		"mouse"
	Option		"Protocol" "IMouseManPlusPS/2"
	Option		"Devuse" "/dev/psaux"         #I was not able to use /dev/mouse
	Option		"Emulate3Buttons"	"on"
	Option		"Emulate3Timeout"	"150"
	Option		"ZAxisMapping"		"4 5" #I am not sure if I should use this
EndSection

My Settings for gpm (it works fine) are=

devuice=/dev/psaux
responsiveness=15
repeat_type=ms3
type=PS/2