2002 Jun 28 08:25

Re: [vox-tech] Laptop Computer setup for IF

Re: [vox-tech] Laptop Computer setup for IF

I have set up
/ 	6GB
/var	700MB
SWAP	512MB
/home	14GB

I have XFree86 working and xcdroast working. I must say it is looking good. I
have to work on sound and printing next. Then I will set up apache and samba.
This has been kind of fun.

Rusty

PS Thanks  for the help so far so good.