2002 Jun 26 18:08

[vox-tech] Laptop Computer setup for IF

I am re-doing my laptop settings for my new laptop this will be so that I can
use it at the IF for network installs. I will set my NTFS partition to 12GB
(No comments from the peanut gallerie please I need it for school) and SWAP
to 256MB / to 10GB an the rest to /home for the files (Unless I should have a
separate directory for the Debian images?). I would like to use the laptop
at the IF because it is more portable that the LUGOD machine and so long as I
am there it will be too.

Rusty