2002 Jun 26 17:13

[vox-tech] Nice Postfix anti-spam config info

[vox-tech] Nice Postfix anti-spam config info

Greetings,

As I finally have my DSL working reliably, I am moving
my email back in house (so to speak), I have been
looking at the various SMTP daemon's(?) for Linux out
there <Sendmail, Postfix, QMail>

Now I know that spam filtering options are available in
the common implamentations, but I came across these two
recent articles on configuring Postfix that were very
nice and thought I would share.

http://online.securityfocus.com/infocus/1593
http://online.securityfocus.com/infocus/1598

The third isn't out yet.

It also has some nice info on the SMTP proccess that
reads easily.

-sp