2002 Jun 22 23:26

Re: [vox-tech] In Denial About These Hard Drive Problems

Re: [vox-tech] In Denial About These Hard Drive Problems

begin msimons@moria.simons-clan.com <msimons@moria.simons-clan.com>
> On Sat, Jun 22, 2002 at 03:21:57PM -0700, Rick Moen wrote:
> > Quoting msimons@moria.simons-clan.com (msimons@moria.simons-clan.com):
> > Well worth the download:  http://www.lnx-bbc.org/download.html
> > (The NTFS support is still problematic because the Linux kernel
> > driver is likewise.  I have no experience with using it.)
>
>   Thanks, I don't have a burner, but I'll keep that site in mind.

mike, i was going to tell you this next time we saw each other, but i
burned a copy of linuxcare-bbc 2.0 for you earlier this afternoon.

pete