2002 Jun 18 20:03

Re: [vox-tech] Need help with sound

On Tuesday 18 June 2002 07:35 pm, Peter Jay Salzman wrote:
> try (this is a guess):
>

> CONFIG_SOUND_ICH:
>
> Support for integral audio in Intel's I/O Controller Hub (ICH)
> chipset, as used on the 810/820/840 motherboards.

ok well mandrake had figured out to insmod i810_audio for me (which is
controled by that option) so it looks like I'm probably SOL (says you gotta
use 48000Hz but even that didn't help.

Oh, well, l guess I'll just steal the Sound Blaster out of my Dumb termnial.
--
The sad thing about Windows bashing is that it's all true.