2002 Jun 18 11:09

[vox-tech] XFree86 4.2

Debian Planet announced yesterday the pre-release XFree86 4.2 packages:
http://www.debianplanet.org/article.php?sid=696&mode=thread&order=0&thold=0

Here is the line I added for /etc/apt/sources.list:
deb http://people.brainfood.com/~doogie/x4.2/mirror sid/$(ARCH)/

I had no problems upgrading and my computer (IBM Thinkpad with nipple
mouse ;) is running well.  I will be trying it out on another computer
tonight.  We may want to go with 4.2 instead of 4.1 at installfest.
 This is of course if we do not run into any major problems with the
pre-release package.

Stephen