2002 Jun 17 15:47

[vox-tech] Pardon me, but...

How does the whole windowing thing work?

On my computer, I've got

	Linux which runs
	X which powers
	GNOME which integrates with
	Sawfish which has something or other to do with
	Nautilus

...or something like that.

How do all these pieces fit together?  I've read through my one or two Linux books, but this process still remains a mystery to me.

--
Slainte,
Richard S. Crawford

MSN:  underpope@hotmail.com