2002 Jun 16 09:22

Re: [vox-tech] Mutt and SMTP server

Heh, with Earthlink you'll want to use 'mail.earthlink.net' as your
outgoing SMTP server.  UC Davis locked their mail servers down, so they
now reject forwarding from any non-ucdavis.edu host (I had this problem
when I moved off campus and tried to send from Greystone's network).

As for postfix, wish I could help but I use exim (and eximconfig
couldn't be easier to use to change things...).

- Geoff

begin  Ken Bloom quotation: