2002 Jun 10 20:21

[vox-tech] Woody NVIDIA X Setup

I have had Debian installed two times and have not yet been able too get X
working right. I found a mini how to but have not tried it out yet. At
http://games.luv.asn.au/lsd/nvidia-mini-howto.html Any help would be
appreciated. I have decided to move over to Debian after working with SuSE up
till 8.0 They took out YAST and now you have to use YAST2 and I don't like
it. If I have to change over I wanted too move to Debian :-)

Rusty