January 6: Social gathering
2002 Jun 10 17:29

Re: [vox-tech] [web-dev] Setting website icons?

Re: [vox-tech] [web-dev] Setting website icons?

stephen,

label this under "i think"...

i think KDE on debian is in the form of an apt-gettable site run by kde.
i don't think you'll find kde stuff directly on debian.   anything kde
releases for rh is also released in .deb format too.

pete

begin Stephen M. Helms <Mytho_X@pacbell.net>