2002 Jun 10 14:54

Re: [vox-tech] [web-dev] Setting website icons?

Matt Holland wrote:

> > Anyone happen to know if any other 'favicon.ico'-supporting browsers
> > have problems?  (Does Moz support icons?)
>
> Mozilla does support icons (works with redhat.com, newegg.com, and
> others), but I don't see them on lugod.org, billsgames.com, or
> newbreedsoftware.com.  I'm using a debug-free version of Mozilla
> 1.0_rc1 under Linux, so it's possible that the official release of 1.0
> behaves differently.
>
> Matt

redhat.com, newegg.com both work for me as well as /. and freshmeat.net.
 Debian.org does not seem to have one :( here's my text version @.

I have Kiconedit from KDE 2.2 on my system and it looks like it supports
.ico files.

Stephen

P.S. Poll: who will up early tomorrow to get there copy of Neverwinter
Nights?