2002 Jun 07 14:53

Re: [vox-tech] Mutt: Saving E-mail Messages as Text Files

Re: [vox-tech] Mutt: Saving E-mail Messages as Text Files

begin Ken Bloom <kabloom@ucdavis.edu>

macro index \Cf "<display-toggle-weed><forward-message>submit.ZZjtP1ORLykFQnBq@spam.spamcop.net\n"
macro pager \Cf "<display-toggle-weed><forward-message>submit.ZZjtP1ORLykFQnBq@spam.spamcop.net\n"