2002 Jun 07 12:08

Re: [vox-tech] Mutt: Saving E-mail Messages as Text Files

Re: [vox-tech] Mutt: Saving E-mail Messages as Text Files

Pressing "s" alone saves it to a mailbox.  Right-arrow, followed by
"s", does what's needed.  Easier than calling vi.

Cheers

Cam

* Peter Jay Salzman (p@dirac.org) wrote:
> provided you don't have a macro like:
>
> macro index > <save-message>
>
> (which make ">" the save key) in your .muttrc, i think it's "s".
>
> pete
>

> begin Richard S. Crawford <rscrawford@mossroot.com>
> > I received an e-mail from my wife that I'd like to save as a text file so I can play with it in Vi and Open Office.  Is there a way to do this in ol' reliable Mutt?

Cam Ellison Ph.D. R.Psych.
From Roberts Creek on B.C.'s incomparable Sunshine Coast
cam@ellisonet.ca
camellison@dccnet.com