2002 Jun 07 09:13

[vox-tech] Mutt: Saving E-mail Messages as Text Files

[vox-tech] Mutt: Saving E-mail Messages as Text Files

I received an e-mail from my wife that I'd like to save as a text file so I can play with it in Vi and Open Office.  Is there a way to do this in ol' reliable Mutt?

--
Slainte,
Richard S. Crawford

MSN:  underpope@hotmail.com