2002 Jun 06 13:39

Re: [vox-tech] another php question

Peter,
I don't know about php3 vs php4, but it should be the same.  You just do
this.

then, in the display.php page, you simply parse this guy.

$filename = "$carname.dat"; (is interpolation supported by php3???)
or
$filename = $camero . ".dat"; (concantination is supported)

then

 fopen("$file", 'r+') or die("Couldn't open file!");  /*or whatever you
want to do with the filename */

Dave Margolis