2002 Jun 06 11:05

Re: [vox-tech] php question - strict variable declarations?

Re: [vox-tech] php question - strict variable declarations?

Peter,

Check this out:
http://www.php.net/manual/en/function.error-reporting.php

You can call this function, error_reporting(args); at the top of your page
with any of the various described constants as arguments.
By tweaking the level of error reporting manually, you may be able to
acheive the desired effect.  If this is your server and your running your own implementation of php, you
might also be able to adjust php.ini to reflect some of this behavior as
well.

from php manual:
// Reporting E_NOTICE can be good too (to report uninitialized
// variables or catch variable name misspellings)
error_reporting (E_ERROR | E_WARNING | E_PARSE | E_NOTICE);

Dave Margolis