2002 Jun 07 11:21

RE: [vox-tech] Seeking: HD box, ethernet cable.

RE: [vox-tech] Seeking: HD box, ethernet cable.

Sorry about missing the meeting. <grumble> Someone else planned
something for me I was unaware of </grumble>.  I work in Rancho Cordova
and live in Elk Grove.  If either of these locations is convienient for
you let me know and we can arrange to meet.  If not, email me and we can
arrange something else.

Yes, HD shipping boxes have plenty of foam and anti-static bags.. :)

-sp