2002 Jun 04 12:45

Re: [vox-tech] tar question

pete,

matt's syntax is correct; try the procedure from the beginning. you may have
already inadvertently deleted the archive (try "tar tf test.tar" to find
out). remember, whatever tar displays as the filename (e.g., using "tar tf")
is what you must specify, and should probably get in the habit of surrounding
it with double quotes.

shawn.