2002 Jun 04 15:48

Re: [vox-tech] Seeking: HD box, ethernet cable.

Re: [vox-tech] Seeking: HD box, ethernet cable.

I have a shipping box that you can have.  At this
point, I am on schedule to make the meeting tonight.

It does have Compaq in big letters on it, but that's
kind of a moot point now.

-sp

msimons@moria.simons-clan.com wrote

> Morning,
>
> HD Box:
>   I'm looking to borrow a box to ship a standard 3.5"
hard drive, need
> foam padding box, included.  To ship a IBM drive back
for replacement.
> If you don't want the return box back afterwards
that's okay.