2002 May 31 19:32

Re: [vox-tech] Change mail host, lose e-mails?

Re: [vox-tech] Change mail host, lose e-mails?

Thank you Rod and Mike.

I can certainly recommend that we keep the current mail service running
for the next month or two after switching over.  But getting everyone to
keep checking their new and old mails for weeks is going to be a problem.

We do have the ability to forward the mails on our current mail service,
but forwarding mails using IP addresses isn't going to work.  Is there
another way to forward the e-mails?  (I can, of course, forward mails to
my alternate e-mail addresses, but not everyone here has alternate e-mail
addresses.  And of course the ones with only company e-mail address are
the ones that are least savvy with computers and will forget to check
both e-mail accounts... :P)

-Mark

--
Mark K. Kim