2002 May 31 17:58

[vox-tech] Change mail host, lose e-mails?

[vox-tech] Change mail host, lose e-mails?

Hey~

Not exactly a Linux question, but...

Our company is trying to change our mail hosting service.  I'm concerned
we may lose some mail when we suddenly change the DNS (which ultimately
affects our MX, I think) records.  Is this something I need to be
concerned about?

Thanks!

-Mark

--