2002 May 31 23:53

[vox-tech] Linux in a Heterogenous Network

[vox-tech] Linux in a Heterogenous Network

I looking for comments on what I should cover on the talk I am doing on
August 6th.  The topic is Linux in a Heterogenous Network.  Here is a
slashdot article from today discusing the same topic.

http://ask.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=02/05/30/1927237&mode=thread&tid=126

I think an overview or combination of the Linux for the Office talk at
DCN would be good as well.

http://www.lugod.org/presentations/linux4office/

What are people interested in?  Work/business setting?  Home setting,
etc...?

Any comments are appreciated as this could be a very long talk or very
short depending on what is covered.

Thanks,
Stephen