2002 May 20 08:42

Re: [vox-tech] Mysteriously Expanding Home Directory

Re: [vox-tech] Mysteriously Expanding Home Directory

Hard to say... there are tons of updates for RH 7.2, and
doing the right stuff to apply them is nontrivial.  Up2date
may have gotten confused.

You should definitely make an effort to understand what's
in your log files, and which services are running and why.

-- Rod
   http://www.sunsetsystems.com/