2002 May 16 17:16

[vox-tech] copy and paste from Konsole?

Could anyone very quickly tell me how to copy and paste text from the KDE
Konsole to a file I can save (or else, how to save the Konsole text to
file directly)?  Been working on something for over an hour, and would
like to go home and get dinner, but don't want to lose the record of what
I did.

Many, many thanks,
Alex

"Once upon a time there was a girl and it all turned out all right.
The end."
                       --Anonymous