2002 May 11 07:00

Re: [vox-tech] power supply question

i built this system myself, so there is no warrantee, i'm afraid.

as for voiding the non-existant warrantee, i've already voided it.  the
power supply is laying open on my table.  :)

i'm going to fry's tomorrow to pick up a new fan *and* power supply.  if
swapping fans works, i'll return the supply.

this system is only about a year old.  this sucks!

pete

begin Marc Hasbrouck <m_hasbrouck@yahoo.com>