2002 May 09 12:48

Re: [vox-tech] New 120G Western Digital Drive for $180 (after rebate) at

Re: [vox-tech] New 120G Western Digital Drive for $180 (after rebate) at Fry's

I knew I had seen a story on this drive.
Here is a Slashdot story
http://slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=02/03/18/144237&mode=thread
And a link from the story
http://www.viahardware.com/ibm120gxp.shtm

The hard drives are evidently rated for 333 hours/month
operation.

Just something to be aware of.  The article goes into
more depth.

-sp

msimons@moria.simons-clan.com wrote

> If anyone is looking for more storage there are some
pretty
> cheap drives available...
>
> 7200 RPM, UDMA-100, 120 GB, Western Digital, model
WD1200BBRTL.