2002 May 09 12:48

Re: [vox-tech] New 120G Western Digital Drive for $180 (after rebate) at

Re: [vox-tech] New 120G Western Digital Drive for $180 (after rebate) at Fry's

$180 is about what the wholesale price is for small resellers
like me.  You could probably get a similar price at one of the
discount mail order places, and avoid the rebate hassle.

-- Rod
   http://www.sunsetsystems.com/