2002 May 07 14:06

Re: [vox-tech] help: postscript wierdness

Re: [vox-tech] help: postscript wierdness

I'm not sure what's causing the problem, but the text also appears to be
missing for me when I first load it in gv.  I tried loading the file in
kghostview (the KDE PS/PDF viewer) and the text showed up just fine (as
an additional line at the bottom of page 31).  I think your problem
arises from gv's 'automatic' paper type detection.  gv chose to display
your document as BBox, but when I manually forced it to 'Letter', the
document displayed properly and the final line was visible at the bottom
of page 31.

Matt