2002 May 06 14:30

Re: [vox-tech] postscript printer problem

On Mon, 6 May 2002, Henry House wrote:

> Any ideas would be appreciated.

Okay, you asked for it... :)

If you were to send ASCII text (not postscript), does it intermittantly
lose data, also?  Does it happen only before the first print job after a
reboot, at the beginning of a random job, or randomly in the middle of any
job?  Are there any other programs using the LPT port, such as drivers or
other print-queueing programs or zip drive, etc?

-Mark

--
Mark K. Kim
http://www.cbreak.org/