2002 May 06 00:32

Re: [vox-tech] File write limit?

I have Mandrake 8.1 and have downloaded ISO images without problems.  It
must be something hardware specific, maybe a hardware-driver interaction?
I use the default kernel (non-fb, non-smp) with the following drivers:

	voodoo-mixer
	voodoo-msp3400
	voodoo-tuner
	v3tv
	vpx322x
	videodev
	i2c-algo-bit
	i2c-core
	cs46xx
	soundcore
	ac97_codec
	lp
	parport_pc
	parport
	af_packet
	ip_vs
	ipt_REJECT
	ipt_limit
	ipt_state
	ipt_LOG
	ip_conntrack_ftp
	iptable_mangle
	iptable_nat
	ip_conntrack
	iptable_filter
	ip_tables
	usb-uhci
	usbcore
	epic100
	3c59x
	ide-scsi
	scsi_mod
	rtc
	reiserfs

-Mark

On Sun, 5 May 2002, R. Douglas Barbieri wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> I have a Mandrake 8.1 installation and I'm running into a problem that I
> don't understand. Whenever I try to download a file via ncftp/ncftpbatch,
> the process writes about 98MB then stops with a "file write error." I get
> this same problem whenever I try to upload a large file via Samba. I don't
> have process accounting turned on, the only thing I can think that might
> be doing this is Mandrake Bastille. But, I turned off the file size limit
> option. Any ideas of where I can look or what I can do?
>
> Thanks!
>
> --
> R. Douglas Barbieri
> doug@dooglio.net